RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Serious.

I decided I needed to step it up a notch.
And guess what?
In 1 week I lost 3 solid pounds ( I fluctuate so much, so maybe more… but at least3).
I haven't had any messups on my diet yet and haven't had my treat yet.
I keep a calendar above my scale and weigh myself in the morning and on the square the day before I right what I did good or bad. I really like it. I also have my goals on it.

I like what you and Seth figured. I haven't been eating after 7 and I feel really good about it. Plus, I've been trying the liquid protein and you are not supposed to eat anything 3 hours before you take it.

My one problem is I have been drraaaaagging myself to work out. I don't know why I have no motivation there, I always feel so much better once I do. I didn't work out Monday so I have to work out tomorrow.

I think I'm going to save my treat and make one of my yummy fall goodies I've found on pinterest. If I start doing stuff on there maybe I'll feel better about being on there :).

And I think that's it. Love, Fatakiss

1 comment:

  1. Feel the same way about pinterest. Need to start doing and less looking. buuttt its sooo addicting. Im minus two this week. I had to start prednisone a steriod, and it makes me a little crazy. Feel like Im on speed only dont have the emotional energy to keep up. Today my hands keep shaking. yuk. tomorow is the last day thought. Good job with the weight loss. I havent lost in a while. Do you think the protein thing is working?

    ReplyDelete