RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1st August week

So Im doing awesome this week. I really think it helps me when Im counting calories, even though its kind of a pain, it makes me think about what Im eating and the nutritional content. Love the livestrong.com site! It makes things sooo much easier. Im still working out minimum 4 times a week and Im in the mid 160s for weight. I think since I started trying to lose Ive lost 18 lbs! Today I put on some pre preggo pants and they fit without much struggle. YaY! My goal is 2 lbs a week. My doc said it'd be hard on my liver if I went more than that and since I don't need further damage to the liver' I can be happy with two. (especially since Im breastfeeding and have a very hard time losing weight while doing so) This week my net cal intake is around 1100 cals. Anyway thought Id share my happy progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment