RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dear Evil Queen,
Congratulations!!!
I did gain weight.
But this week my eating has been great! I've been able to keep my calories way under and have only had one treat (the relief society brought me over cinnamon rolls because they thought I was going inactive…but really I'm just gone all the time). My working out really needs to improve thought I'm already excited for September. I propose the winner gets a nice holiday decoration/s for the upcoming holiday season! Love, Fatakiss

No comments:

Post a Comment