RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last week of August

So I went on vacation, plus a week conference, then camping with the family and..... I didn't GAIN weight! YES. Im now 162 so Im pleased. Just went to the doc and Ive lost weight and they were happy my BMI is now in normal range but I still need to lose since I got this liver thing when I wasnt too fat. I just was able to button my favorite capri's so that was a good thing today. However the last three days Ive been making VERY poor eating choices, ie cookies for breakfast, not the best thing to do. Starting now I will quit those things so I may continue my progress. No more cookies, no more pudding, no more cookies, no more candy. ...... ..... Also I havent worked out consistently for two weeks, due to vacay's and my asthma so that probably hasent helped but Im going out at 6 am with one of my besties so Im getting on the wagon yet again. (Man if that wagon would just stop jiggiling so I could stay on). So on we go. This next week does present a challenge though. My bro is leaving for 2 years so there are lots of family gatherings this week and camping next week. I can do it I can do it I can do it I can do it

No comments:

Post a Comment