RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some thoughts

-I tried to go to the gym for a 6am step class. I was way excited to get my work out done early and not have to take Annie (she's been having a hard time there). About a half hour into it I started to feel really lightheaded. I decided to just keep going. Then I almost puked and left. I came home and still had time to sleep. When I woke up I was fine and did a yoga DVD. I have to figure out what went wrong... maybe because I didn't eat first? Does working out to early ever make you feel sick (this is the first time I've ever worked out this early).

-I had a bad dinner on Sunday. Or a really good dinner, however you want to look at it. Megan and Joseph made us biscuts and sausage gravy and I made brownies. Bad me. But other then that things are going well and I need to lose 9 lbs. to get to prebaby weight. I'm really liking this diet because I don't have to think about what to make.

-I've been taking my vitamins everyday.

-Some days I feel like I'm improving so much working out and some days I don't know where my energy goes. It's weird.

-That's all. Except I'm getting REALLY baby hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Kaylee!! Im glad your baby hungery, I need another neice/nephew to love.

    ReplyDelete