RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back in the Game

No matter how many excuses I can think of… summer is still coming. Which is great. But is also means …dun, dun, dun…. bathing suit weather!! Our little break was nice. And the cupcakes were heavenly, but now is the time to really get back into shape. I dreaded working out this morning for some reason… but I did it. And although I am improving, I can still only run 5 laps. We can do this!! And I fully plan on winning this month, my carepackage was awesome (thanks again!!). Well, I'm off to eat a pickle…
ps. do those spring rolls count as fried food? Because I ate the rest of them yesterday.

model_3.jpg

1 comment: