RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 4, end of April

I've been dreading posting. Might as well get it over with.

1 point. That is all. I only worked out 4 times, ate too many treats, ate some chips, ate a hamburger bun…the list goes on.
But at least I didn't do sugary drinks! And what I did this week is still better then no diet plan so at least there's that.

Next week, Phoenix and surgery don't count. But still try to stay under control. My goal is to be PERFECT until our trip. I already had my treat for this week (delicious soft and warm gooey caramel popcorn). I can do it. Good luck with your surgery, eat lots of pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment