RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fatakiss is still fat.

You are doing way better than me. Yesterday I didn't get a chance to work out even though I really wanted to. So what did I do? I ate a mini blizzard. -1 point for me. But today I worked out 20 minutes cardio and 50 minutes weights. What is the benefit of not eating anything except fruit before noon? Can you eat fruit after noon too? Do you have enough energy to work out? Maybe I will try the pitcher idea too. But I really want to stop nursing. But how?!?! I need help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment