RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Monday, June 27, 2011

second to last week

3 points- also a bad week for me. and yes that includes the bonus point for working out 6 times last week. I did lose a pound though, Yay! Im now a vegetarian and by the end of the week I plan to be vegan. Now that I have a swimming pass I need to not look ridiculous in a bathing suit, also my arm fat has been disgusting me lately. Im on week three of my running plan and can now run .25 of a mile. Pathetic still yes but improving. The goal for this week is to become a full vegan, and drink lots of water.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me not go negative! We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete