RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Im doing so good this week. No sweets, only 2 servings of white flour, fruit exclusively till 1200, lots of veggies, and minimal night snacking. Also worked out Mon, Teus, and this am I went for my jog/walk for 30min and then Zumba today. However Im counting it as one workout since I think the time should exceed 1 hour and 45 minutes to equal two workouts. My consecutive running time is now 2.5 minutes at 6mph. Pathetic still but better. .. So far I have lots more energy, my shins hurt, and Ive gotten headaches every night. Possible from a radical diet change or getting over a sickness. Now to continue my streak for the rest of my life...month...week. We will start with week. Ive also been drinking 10+ glasses of water a day. Im doing what mom does and I fill a pitcher up with my daily need of water, then drink it throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment