RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Monday, April 11, 2011

1st week done!

6 points! for last week.
The fried food didn't go over so well. I did pretty good, but had a chicken strips and some chips. But I just bought some baked chips and will do better next week. I'm glad we have this blog because I was tempted several times. Like to not work out. Or not eat as many fruits and veggies. Or to go to fast food. Positive thoughts for this week. I think every week I am going to make a goal to work on. This week will be more water! I know I don't drink enough..and I am breastfeeding. SO 6 big glasses a day. At least. Is that enough? Dreaming about my care package already :) (but if you came to visit it would be even better)

Oh, and last night I had my pineapple upside down cupcakes. Heavenly. Goodbye sugar until next week!

1 comment:

  1. nice so far Ive done good the past two days. No treats yet for the week. I like the running total off to the side even if it is depressing for me. Like I said feel free to slack.....

    ReplyDelete