RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week Two

I did MUCH better this week with have 7 points, did everything except the bonus points. I've lost 3.5 lbs since starting two weeks ago. Not the best but they say to lose weight slowly when your breast feeding so I'll try to be content....even though Im not.

1 comment:

  1. I hate how they say you can't get rid of your fat too quickly or your baby won't get enough. Annie gets plenty…and I still have plenty. But at least it's my good fall back excuse when I feel really chubby. Um, hello, I have a nursing baby, what do you expect? hehe.

    ReplyDelete