RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crap.

So yesterday was interesting. I lost a point for eating a bread stick and one for a treat. Yuk. Sadly it didn't even register that the pizza bread stick was white bread till it was gone. Then I tried to do three miles on the track to see how long and where I'm at. So I can only run .25 of a mile. Yikes. I can do that repeatedly (3 times) as long as I take walking breaks. The first 2 miles averaged 15min with the third being 22minutes (I was tired). So 3 miles took 53 minutes. It makes me sad but I guess there is only room for improvement, but do I really think I'll be able to run 4 miles straight? In 2 months?? And have surgery? Im going to do it....runners are skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment