RULES

*No pop or sugar drinks (1 weekly point)
*Excercise 30 min. + 5 times a week unless health problem (1 wp)
*1 serving of a treat a week (2wp)
*If you stay in your goal calories and work out for the day, you may earn yourself one serving of a treat that doesn't count against you.
*5 fruits and/or veggies a day (1wp)
*No white bread (1 wp)
*No deep fried food (1 wp)
*Holidays don't really count
Bonus Points:
No white flour for the week (1wp)
Exercise more than 5times (1wp)

7 weekly points total. Could earn 9.

Think Skinny.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Already a Failure

So I took the kids to the doc this am, but had written down a time 15 minutes later than what they had me down for plus I was already 5 minutes late. They said they could only see the baby and I'd have to reschedual the others. Fine. Then my kids behaved like animals. Then Tarzan poked baby in mouth and made it bleed. By the time I got home I was too crazed to care and ate a cadberry bunny egg..... and some girl scout cookies. I will probably go to hell for cheating on my first day. However it is 3pm and Im ready to get back on that horse. (or get on it to begin with). So what are we doing with points??? Daily and each "goal" /workout counts for a point. then you get the bonus ones at the end of the week? Yes I would say. We have to post weekly on MON what our total points are for the week. And I was thinking to discourage you from binging once you already lost your point, you should lose one you already had if you keep eating treats/etc after the first whooops. Oh and the Evil Queens starting weight is 180, it would seem I ate too much this weekend, and it probably didn't help Cinderella kept trying to feed me thin mints as I tried to nap. Then again they are called "THIN" mints......

No comments:

Post a Comment